Saturday, May 10, 2014

You are doing it WRONG

        Four little words that NO ONE likes to hear but a strong majority express everyday. There should be signs up everywhere with the truth on them "Negativity! Spread it around to make yourself feel better!" That is what people do. Hell, I used to do it and you know what I realized? It's bullshit. Complete and undeniable bullshit. I ask myself "When did shit get so twisted?" As in when did it become okay to belittle others to bring ourselves up. Its origin I cannot pin point or even begin to fathom. On an assumption I would have to say that since man has existed, maybe. Then that would lead me to think that some people are just innately bad and mean. Then if that is the case who do you learn to trust? Do you have to worry about factions developing which end up taking over and you end up not belonging?

           Yes that is the kind of crap I think about people. And I'm getting tired of that singular concept running through my mind.

      I'm sure you all know what it is like to be criticized for being different from the group norm. What few people actually practice and believe is that it is okay to be different. Next time you are at the grocery store, mall or evening in your car and you see someone next to/near you doing something weird, smile. And realize that you are witnessing and experiencing what it is to be humane. Instead look at them smile and remind yourself that they are feeling, breathing animals with a conscience that has the ability to affect others. So don't be a fucking prick.

       Ladies! Gentlemen! Women who don't like being called ladies! Men who think being gentlemanly is overrated!
   
                                                            Be. Nice. To. Each. Other.
 
     And not the superficial put a fake smile on, and act nice. I mean be genuinely kind. Just the way people don't know everything single thing about you, you don't know every single thing about them. Therefore, if you judge them, and chastise them mentally, before getting to know them you are really hindering yourself.
 
             There is always something to learn from each other. So make it happen.
                                                                                 -Mariza R. Reyes -
           Yes, you have just witnessed the creation of a personal quote. You are welcome.
    Winding down:
           What I am trying to say is that we are all different. I am no better than you and you are no better than me. That is the truth. Yes I may have more material wealth but at the end when we are gasping for our last breath, we are equal. Although, what we may have down while living will continue to have a lasting effect on the surviving you and I will be done. Our existence will be over and there is no promise of an after life; so appreciate all the wonderful different people that will come into your life and give you something to make you better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment